The Electronic Government (eGov) Oversight Committee (EOC) oversees the implementation of E-Government and related technology initiatives.
Duties of this committee include:
- Prioritizing and making recommendations for all electronic government services, in order to cut across state and local governmental organizational structures
- Address policy issues such as privacy, security, costs and accessibility
- Review ongoing fiscal and operational management and support of portal
- Provide a mechanism for gathering input from citizens, businesses and government entities
- Encourage self-service models for citizens through state websites and other electronic services
- Promote economic development and efficient delivery of government services by encouraging governmental and private sector entities to conduct their business and transactions using electronic media